For Immediate release:
23rd Annual Cystic Fibrosis Association Golf Tournament
Take a swing at cystic fibrosis.
Mandan, ND, June 3: The 23rd Annual Cystic Fibrosis Golf Tournament will be held at Prairie West Golf Course in Mandan, ND on Friday, June 3. This scramble style tournament features a picnic lunch, hole-games, door prizes, a Hole-in-One Contest Sponsored by Kupper Chevrolet-Subaru, a margarita hole, silent auction, and dinner.
Registration is $85 per golfer or $340 per team which includes green fees, cart rental and meals.
Registration forms can be found at CFANorthDakota.com.
Proceeds will support local individuals suffering from cystic fibrosis, a life-threatening, genetic disease that causes persistent lung infections and progressively limits the ability to breathe.
For more information contact:
Pam Thompson, Development Director
About the Cystic Fibrosis Association of North Dakota:
The Cystic Fibrosis Association of North Dakota (CFA) devotes its time and financial resources to helping North Dakotans with cystic fibrosis (CF) and their families by:
- Assisting with the costs of medications and medical equipment not covered by insurance
- Providing funding for lung transplants
- Coordinating support group meetings
- Providing college scholarships so young people with cystic fibrosis can focus on studies, and not compromise their education because they need jobs to support their educational endeavors
- Informing the public about cystic fibrosis and current research
- Lobbying to protect individuals with CF and their families from undergoing undue hardship and ensuring their right to receive health care coverage.
The CFA is a statewide non-profit corporation. It is not affiliated with any national or international parent organization, nor does it receive any government assistance.